Who Weekly No. 1,002 from 9 May 2011 is a Special Collector’s Edition with the official photos of William and Kate’s wedding on 29 April 2011.
The first 24 and last 26 pages are all about the Royals, Will and Kate, and the wedding. According to the cover, this edition has ‘All the official photos!’, so if you’re a lover of all things royal, this magazine is for you!
The other articles in this edition include (from the contents page):
- p.20 – STOP CALLING ME FAT!: Kelly Osbourne speaks out on staying skinny, plus 10 more star slimdowns
- p.28 – POISED TO BE A PRINCESS: Kate Middleton shops for her honeymoon
- p.32 – DID THEY KILL KIESHA?: Her mother and stepfather are charged
- p.34 – CATHERINE ZETA-JONES: Diagnosed with bipolar II, the actress is back at work
- p.38 – LEANN RIMES: The singer and her actor beau tie the knot
- p.42 – READY, SET, SIZZLE!: The MasterChef judges dish on their Season 3 favourites
- p.44 – MARISKA HARGITAY: A baby for the Law & Order: SVU star
- p. 46 – “IT MADE ME A BETTER MAN”: Navy diver Paul de Gelder rebuilt his life after a shark attack
- p. 50 – THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: After Twilight, what will Robert Pattinson do next?
- p.54 – GEORGE TURNS 50: We celebrate half a Clooney century.
- p.56 – BEAT THE BULGE: Bust bloat with the Biggest Loser trainers
And of course with its regular columns and more than just that, this magazine provides an incredible walk down memory lane.
Page count: approx. 140 (the first 24 pages are about the Royal wedding, and the last pages are numbered consecutively from 25 to 50 and contain the Royal wedding and related articles, then there are 90 ‘normal’ pages in between – it’s very confusing!)
Condition: fine used
- This magazine is in great condition, but it has been read. However, there are no loose pages, noticeable tears or creases.
- The cover image photo is of the actual magazine you will receive – this is not a stock photo.
- Price includes shipping within Australia. If you’re overseas, a $5 surcharge will apply once you enter your shipping address to help cover the additional shipping costs.