Thank you for visiting my website. I am Australian, a self publishing facilitator (via IndieMosh), former editor and proofreader (sadly, no longer enough hours in the day!), novice genealogy nut, part-time artist, part-time writer, would-be fit, winter-hating cold frog.
I am also (or have been):
- Managing Director of IndieMosh, which offers self publishing facilitation services to Australian writers
- owner of the self publishing book marketing site One Thousand Words Plus
- owner of The MoshShop – the online bookstore for Aussies to buy our IndieMosh books
- Founder, Editor-in-Chief and publisher of the now-closed narratorINTERNATIONAL (and its prior incarnations: narrator MAGAZINE, narratorAUSTRALIA, narratorUK, narratorUSA, narratorROMANCE, etc)
- a member of the first cohort of IPEd Accredited Editors in Australia (and NSW)
- a judge for the 2012 Global Ebook Awards.
Occasionally I pop up on a panel or at a trade expo somewhere. To see what I’ve got planned or see where I’ve been, check out my Events page.
And then I’m actively collating and creating my family trees here so that others can find out more easily about mutual ancestors.